Friday, November 2, 2007

 

Update: Sorry it's late!

So Mom and Dad decided that I am secure enough with my manhood and I can be a hot pink pig. Good idea huh? You would think... but everyone would call me a girl, then look at me and say wait.. is that a girl or boy? I have a stanley the "manley" face they said! Mom was excited because it's the only time she can put me in pink, you guys also might notice.. I am a pig anyway as you can see I'm sure! REAL BOYS WEAR PINK!! :)


Kayla was soo cute in her minnie mouse! Isn't she?
Me and Kayla were just hanging out at Mom-Mom's for a little while until we started getting antsy for some candy.....
We're just checkin out each other's new outfits.. We're pretty wild lookin today compared to most days! It was fun!
Until Next week my friends!! Coming sooner than expected! :)

Comments:
I don't care what anyone says, I thought you looked "manly" in your pig costume! By the way, I love the photo of you in your hat! Love ya cuz!
 
You are the cutest pig EVER! And, you know, around here all the snowboarder dudes wear pink gear. Apparently, pink is punk. Dad hasn't gotten that memo yet as he avoids the pink. But you are SO punk!

Can't wait to hang with you and Kayla!

Cora Jane
 
A lesson from past errors, cousins will not be allowed to hang out together. We have already seen what kind of trouble that can lead to.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home