Wednesday, October 3, 2007

 

16 weeks!

I am so sorry I did not give you your fixes yesterday.....Mom has been telling everyone that I have been sooo good, boy did I prove her wrong. I have to stay one step ahead of her, I can't let her think that it's always happy time ya know? We also did not have the camera yesterday either. She's very flustered right now with this place called school. I hope I never have to go. So here you go my fans!!!
This is my 21st century bottle.. pretty cool right?
I think it is too... Can we say milk coma?
I like to sleep...... anywhere really....
haha! Something was funny. I forget what though

Whoa! We have a crooked eye ball! This parrot he freaks me out....
Hmm.... I'm not sure but Mom's laughing so I guess it's not that serious.
Ha Mom... Ya missed it. She always tries to catch a smile, and I'm refusing to let her.. it's a fun game.
Man! Ya almost caught me.
I wonder how this gorilla tastes..... Oh no my friend your pants are falling down... Mom!!! Help him!