Tuesday, September 25, 2007

 

15 weeks!!

So I have started talking to my Mom a couple weeks ago. This week we talk on a serious level... she understands me pretty well and I just about smile at anyone now...... I figure it's about time ya know?

I kept Mom up all night! Yay!!!

The crooked smile again!
I was not too sure about this......
I knew it! I had to spit up of course
What now?
I guess I could be happy for ya Mom...........
Yea! That's what I want to do..... I love my gorilla.. don't worry people Mom did change me after this.. she just found it amusing that I had spit up on me in my chair pictures.... see you all next week!

Comments:
I love seeing your smile so much. I miss you and I can't wait to see you when I get home on Thursday.

Love,
Aunt Jaclyn
 
Cousin Stan,
I love this blog thing now. I can see you and Cora Jane whenever I want. I am pretty sure you are bigger than me now. Not fair! I love you anyway cuz!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home