Wednesday, September 19, 2007

 

14 weeks!!

I know Kayla.. my Mom is lazy too, don't worry you're not the only one. I got an idea since you got that crawling thing down you make your way here?!?!? I would say
i'll meet ya half way but... sorry I can't....wish I could. Well
i'll see ya soon(don'y worry it's not that far).
I know.. Mom thinks I look adorable too.. Thanks!
I look a bit jaundice in this picture.. I swear to you that went away about 13 weeks ago
I look so good in the morning... especially compared to my Mom
Again.... this jungle cracks me up!
My tummy hurts... I'm very grumpy.. Mom Where's my happi tummi at?!?!?
This life I lead is exhausting.. until next week!!


Comments:
Holy heck, you are cute, Stan! How 'bout when I start crawling, I'll crawl my way over to your place and meet you and Kayla there? I think I've got the stamina!
 
Cora and Stan, you both crack me up! Love you lots
 
Post a Comment



<< Home