Friday, August 24, 2007

 

These are the Makers.. Here's Mom and Dad.. their pretty cool people


This is me when I was still in the nice, warm, cozy, yet tight place


This is me when they took me outta that place. Man did I scream.. I had Mom all upset because I had to leave her, it was nice though they put me back in a warm place, they called it an incubater, that didn't last long.. Mom was happy, I was not.


I was a week old here.. they were sending me home.. Mom was excited... I was pretty stressed out at the time as you can tell



I was 2 weeks old here. Home is pretty cool I had a bunch of people waiting for me and they all love me.. i wouldn't have expected differently though. Wow and that side cone head I had goin on.. I'm happy that wore down or else I would have had some problems when I went to school. Whatever that is.. it's just what Mom said, I've learned to trust her.