Tuesday, September 18, 2007

 

14 weeks.. or not....

Mom is behind of course and we have run low on the memory card for the camera because I am so perfect and everybody loves taking pictures of me.... anyway she will have to put my pictures on tomorrow instead because Dad has lost his cord for the computer so we need to get a new one. I'm so sorry my family is just so unorganized but I still love them. Sorry I know everyone wants to adore me today but you all will have to wait until tomorrow!! See you tomorrow!

Comments:
Hello cousin,
I am looking forward to seeing pictures of you. I haven't seen you in 3 weeks! Sorry my parents are too lazy to bring me over to your house so I can spend time with you. Let's talk to our parents and see if we can visit one another this weekend.
Love you lots -
Cousin Kayla
 
Post a Comment



<< Home