Monday, October 22, 2007

 

19 Weeks!

Aunt Teresa is REAALLY funny! That or this altitude thing is really getting to me!



This is me and Cora Jane, we like to hold hands....



I was not so happy that Mom woke me up to do this.




Me, Cora and Mom-Mom



I lean on her....


She leans on me.. we just have it like that



Notice we are both in stripes.. these adults think they are cool or something



So I've had many people in CO tell me that I'm going to be a football player, even a quarterback, the guy on the plane on our way home even said I have the face for it.... is that a compliment or what? By the way we like this mobile.....



This is me posing with the McMahon family, man Cora you are one lucky girl.



This is Mom-Mom multitasking... Mom and Aunt Teresa thought we would be good kids and sleep while they ran out real quick. Once again we proved them wrong didn't we Cora Jane?








We like to dance... you'll see, in this picture we were getting ready but wait for Cora's blog tomorrow!




"Moooom!!! My cheeks are soo cold!"



I told you we like to hold hands....



For more photos of my first trip to the mountains, visit my cousin, Cora Jane's, blog tomorrow! Some of the scenes will look familiar, but no two photos will be the same!