Tuesday, October 16, 2007

 

18 weeks!

So here we are another week down and guess what..... I got 4 shots yesterday and Mom thought we were going to have a rough night.. I decided to cut her a break and slept for 11 hours straight! I went to sleep at 8pm and woke up this morning at 7am and I feel so refreshed! I love my crib by the way that's all I have been waiting for these past months to sleep.. my crib. By the way I'm 27 inches long and a whopping 18lbs. 2 oz... doctor says I'm going to be a big boy, but I already know that! Have a good week!
I am so blonde, and Mom thinks it's soo cute!
We love this outfit.. Mom-Mom got it for me.

Look into my eyes!
Stanley the manley to the rescue!
My boo boo on my leg.. the nice lady gave me some pretty cool lookin band-aids though.
I do not smile on demand!Time for a nap.. see you next week!


Comments:
Stan,

We are so excited to see you! I can't believe what a big boy you are! And cribs are cool. Definitely slept better when I got my crib!

Love,
Cora Jane
 
Ummm....you weigh more than me?! I went to the doctors today and I weigh 17lbs 3oz. Love you cuz!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home