Tuesday, January 1, 2008

 

We lost count of weeks....

We are on time today!! Yay!! A little late at night but we're on target with the day... that's better than before. Anyway I am getting this sitting thing down, but it seems to be when Mom or Dad make me laugh, I fall, I just get too excited ya know? I hope I grow out of that.

I was so excited here.... Mom let me hang out with nothing on, not even a diaper!!! I was so excited I fell asleep. She seemed to do a good job of covering me up.
I was so tired...... it's been a long week
This is me and Pappy... we like to hang out
Me and Mom-Mom in one of my many new outfits
again....
Mom made me laugh.. SEE I'm falling forward, it always happens

If you make this picture REALLY BIG you can kind of see my tooth, it's there I swear
I tower over the gorilla now. See you all next week.


Comments:
You have an adorable smile! Congrats on the second tooth!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home