Wednesday, December 26, 2007

 

Finally....

Mom says she is sorry but I don't think this school is any excuse! Anyway Merry Christmas!
I got my first tooth on Christmas day.... man was that one rough night! Mom claims it was bad on her too but she has no idea the pain that I endured to get this very special tooth! I even told Mom that I wanted my tooth for Christmas!! I'm glad that's over with...... Here's some pictures!

Oh yea I found my toes... but that's old news!
Takin a snooze with Mom.....
I like this thing
My very own present!!
Me and Mom-Mom
Mommy and me openin presents
Mom!! come closer!!
There you are!! Have a safe and happy new year!!

Comments:
I am finally begining to see your Mommy in your face! What an adorable smile you have...love Aunt Kerri and cousin Kayla
 
Post a Comment



<< Home