Sunday, December 23, 2007

 

Update from Mom

Thank you all for your good vibes! Stan has a double ear infection, beginning signs of pnemonia, RSV which is a virus that is a bad cold for us, but it's more serious for babyies. We are doing fine and are home out of our isolated room in the hospital! The nurses were so nice but we are happy to be home and be able to walk around a little bit more than in a tiny room. Stan is really contagious to all other kids so we won't be able to do anything for the holidays or see anyone
:( As long as he gets better and no other babies get sick we will be satisfied :) I am so sorry about not updating, I'm sure some have stopped looking because of my laziness, actually I have not been lazy because as Stan's Aunt Teresa told you I got 4 A's and a B+ in school! It's all over and I will be updating on Tuesday! Thank you!

Comments:
Even though I am unable to visit you today(Christmas Day), you will be in my thoughts. Love you cuz!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home