Tuesday, May 27, 2008

 

finally....

My Mommy graduated!! She got a magna cum laude!! Yay!! Whatever that means..... I couldn't go because I probably would have screamed the whole time I will admit.

She wanted to let everyone know that her hair was down but it was hot when she got outside... excuses.. excuses

Me with my Mommy before she graduated.... Enough of her on with me....
My Mommy is currently looking for a picture of my Uncle Eric at the same age as I am now with spagetti all over him and he looks like me.. or I like him whatever....

I found out.. I like ribs
and this dog, but I don't think she liked me




I love this thing!
Hi Mom!!!




Comments:
I have seen that photo of Uncle Eric with spagetti all over his face. You look like him! Maybe we'll hit the shore soon?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home